Have you been looking to take your yoga practice to a higher level? Teacher training doesn’t have to only be about being a teacher. It is also a way to take a deeper look at the practice of yoga and bring these ideas into your life practice. Teacher training at Vibe Yoga in Allen begins January 25th 2020 and goes until September. This can be a great place to begin a life changing journey.
Our teachers are committed to delivering this type of rich experience that will give you confidence to go out and begin teaching your own classes.
2020 Training Schedule
All weekends will be conducted on Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am to 6:00pm unless otherwise noted, with a one hour lunch.
- January 25 & 26
- February 15 & 16
- March 21 & 22
- April 25 & 26
- May 16 & 17
- June 13 & 14
- July 18 & 19
- August 15 & 16
- September 19 & 20
Our program will include, but not be limited to, the following Yoga Alliance Standards for a 200-hour program:
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Philosophy, Ethics and Lifestyle
- Practicum and Electives
- Asanas, pranayama, mantra, bhandas, meditation, and teaching techniques.
- Demonstrating, observing, assisting, sequencing, class planning, themes, use of props, and teaching language
- Anatomy of the spirit, chakras, nadis, musculoskeletal systems and biomechanics.
- Study of sutras, Sanskrit, Bhagavad-Gita, history of yoga, yogic lifestyle and ethics
- Students will assist, teach, and observe classes throughout the training
Please be advised that many of the required hours will be obtained through reading, homework, personal practice, and workshops per Yoga Alliance guidelines.
Training Application Packet
Download Training Application Packet Here