This is an in-studio training for 200 Hour Teacher Training.
Teacher Training is what we call it, but it is so much more!
You are only the teacher when you are standing in front of a class. All of the concepts that are taught in Teacher Training can also be used to
expand your practice while you are a student on your mat.
Our teachers are committed to delivering the type of rich experience that will give you confidence to go out and begin teaching your own classes.
Come join us for Teacher Training in October 2022! Applications are being accepted through September 30, 2022!!
2022 - 2023 Training Schedule
All weekends will be conducted on Saturday and Sunday from 8:00am to 6:00pm unless otherwise noted, with a one hour lunch.
- October 8 & 9, 2022
- October 29 & 30, 2022
- November 12 & 13, 2022
- December 3 & 4, 2022
- January 14 & 15, 2023
- January 28 & 29, 2023
- February 11 & 12, 2023
- March 18 & 19, 2023
- April 22 & 23, 2023
Our program will include, but not be limited to, the following Yoga Alliance Standards for a 200-hour program:
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Philosophy, Ethics and Lifestyle
- Practicum and Electives
- Asanas, pranayama, mantra, bhandas, meditation, and teaching techniques.
- Demonstrating, observing, assisting, sequencing, class planning, themes, use of props, and teaching language
- Anatomy of the spirit, chakras, nadis, musculoskeletal systems and biomechanics.
- Study of sutras, Sanskrit, Bhagavad-Gita, history of yoga, yogic lifestyle and ethics
- Students will assist, teach, and observe classes throughout the training
Please be advised that many of the required hours will be obtained through reading, homework, personal practice, and workshops per Yoga Alliance guidelines.
All applications must be turned in no later than September 30, 2022
Training Application Packet
Download Training Application Packet Here